Jetpack size comparison

Hey guys,

I actually already made my decision which jetpack to choose. But I just found out that MOW does not produce his Arena Jetpack anymore. Now I'm back at the beginning.

I'm 6,2"-6.3" tall, which makes the decision even harder. So I searched the forum to find any existing comparison.

What I found was Mullreels thread:
http://www.thedentedhelmet.com/f28/jango-jetpacks-45079/?highlight=jetpack

Especially these two pics are really helpful:

Comparison between RS classic and arena jetpack:
jetpackpics0013ayvt.jpg

It appears that both bodies of the packs are about the same size. Is that correct?

Next pic shows an MOW arena pack next to the RS arena pack:
jetpackpics005yfybs.jpg

Showing that the MOW pack is a bit larger, which would be perfect for my size. Would be...if he would still make them :(

Now the question is up to you guys.

I know of one other maker: NME
Any info on the size of their jetpacks? Maybe even comparison pics?

When both RS packs are about the same size on the body, can I assume that both MOW packs are the same size on the body too?

Bobby fett uk is Rob from RS Props...he has a thread here on his build of the arena pack...SOME WHERE lol....but yeh. Same pack just he added parts to it.

I do think the MOW would probably fit your size better. The RS Props is just about perfect for me (in my opinion) and I am 5'10 about 185.

I have not seen a NME jetpack in person so I have no idea which size it would be most comparable to. Surely there is someone out there selling a MOW arena pack.........somewhere. I sold my MOW arena pack shortly after I took these pics.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back