Jango Jetpacks

Thanks Tommy,

Here are some fit tests...........

fathersday020.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

fathersday021.jpg

And my helper wanted in on the action.................

fathersday022.jpg

he had been crying just a bit..........mean ole big sisters won't give him everything he wants....

Nice!

Honestly, I don't think I will ever do a classic jetpack only because people confuse me with Boba Fett enough as it is. Arena jetpack ftw

I am definitely more fond of the arena pack. I will be getting the arena pack ready to troop hopefully tomorrow. I have a Hospital visit coming up next week so I will have to decide which one to troop. I will probably do the Kamino just because I have never trooped it before. Eventually when I get my Boba Fett finished up I will most likely repaint the Kamino pack to Boba colors.

The clips are installed and these are Finished....

I will post up some follow up pics when I get some troops in with each of them.

Thanks Seeker, I liked trooping it for a change of pace. I will probably continue to troop both for a while depending on my mood. I was wondering if I would bump into more things since this one is wider than the arena pack but I didn't notice any difference.

And the SEEKER harness worked and felt great.

We got a great reaction from the kids at the hospital, it was a good troop.

One question for the other accuracy nuts out there....Did I get the jet pack mounted high enough??? I have always hated not having it sit high on the back the way it does in the films. I tried to make sure this one and the new arena pack sit up instead of sagging down.

So does it look mounted right???

I haven't yet but that is the plan. I am going to cut the wings off too when I connect them. I have never noticed them that much until I read about several people who have cut them off, and now I notice them on every troop....lol

I need to redo a few snaps that have come unglued, and I will probably add the snaps to the cod at the same time that I make the repairs.

it will help tons if you attache the straps to the codpiece. you will notice less stress on your back.

and it will help to keep it high. Yeah those wings on the codpiece suck. I notice my waist looked to wide with them and i cut them off and got the notice round shape and follow the contour of our shape.

Here is another pic where you can see the jet pack.......Also a bump for this thread that has a ton of links and such in it.

8642228230841ac6d6bch.jpg

62568629560313173112385.jpg

I have found it very difficult to get shots of the jet packs when I am trooping. I need to specifically take some pics while I am on my next troop.

I have had a couple questions about jetpacks lately from a few different guys who are building up Jangos so I am going to give this thread a bump.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back