Jango helmet comparison

InfraFett

Active Hunter
I got 2 Jango Fett helmets. Right is Wasted Fett, Left is Animefan. Why did I get 'two' Jango helmets you may be asking? I want to make one Jango, and one random Mandalorian with Maul design. They look practically the same, except for the "vent" in the back. I will be doing my own Maul design on one, and the other I may have someone doing Jango's paint job for me. Now it's been a while since I've posted on here, so I'm out of the loop a little. Several members haven't logged in in several years on here. Can anyone give me a guesstimation of who paints Jango helmets on here, and how much? I'd also want to see photos of their work beforehand, so I get an idea of their skill. And which helmet should be Jango? I'm somewhat leaning toward Animefan's because I may also want someone to install the vent and T-visor for me. And speaking of the T-visor, T-visor.com doesn't seem to be secure... any place else to get one?
005.jpg
004.jpg

Last edited:
This thread is more than 2 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back