Jango helmet / armor WIP

Congrats man!

What was your technique for installing the snaps on the boot heels?
Drill a hole brother... glueing it on may work but can probably snap off. Just be sure it's positioned exactly where it needs to be. The garter can be resized later if you find it to be too long. But drilling the hole in the wrong place can damage the boot more than it needs.

Drill a hole brother... glueing it on may work but can probably snap off. Just be sure it's positioned exactly where it needs to be. The garter can be resized later if you find it to be too long. But drilling the hole in the wrong place can damage the boot more than it needs.

Did you use a punch to set the snap or a pair of the snap pliers?

Thanks to Cruzer for this piece of art. I painted it myself. Just need to add some pinstripes and weathering and it should be good to go. Have to glue down the visor inside also and add helmet padding.

View attachment 77841

I got all my armor from Cruzer. Dude is a beast, I'm sure it's already been said.

View attachment 77842

Still waiting on my arena pack to show up, and have to deal with some mis-measurements on the girth belt. My forearms are like Popeye's so I gotta fix my gauntlets as well. Other than that the entire WIP is coming along nicely. Hope to see some of y'all at SDCC this week!
Do you have a link to cruiser?

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back