Jango gloves source

I can pick up a pair for anyone who wants one... just PM me and PP me and I'll get them out to you.... Where are you located?

I got the PM's/PP's and will be doing a target run tonight so I should be able to get them shipped tomorrow via USPS flat rate boxes (god I love these for calculating shipping).

Thanks,
Tony

I got the PM's/PP's and will be doing a target run tonight so I should be able to get them shipped tomorrow via USPS flat rate boxes (god I love these for calculating shipping).

Thanks,
Tony

Hey Tony,

Flat rate boxes are great if you're shipping internationally or if the weight of the package is heavy and if the item in the box is able to fit. In this case USPS don't charge you anything else extra.

It might be a bit costly though if you're just shipping within the U.S. and if it's just a pair of gloves in small box.

I would probably go with something like this to cut down on cost via USPS priority. :D or maybe smaller...
Just a thought. :)

https://shop.usps.com/webapp/wcs/st...viewAll=Y&rn=CategoriesDisplay&WT.ac=10000248

Last edited by a moderator:
For those interested... it would be $34 shipped International and $26 domestic US (I miscalculated the Paypal fees in the above post).

I can get them from my local Target(s), for as long as they have stock, and get them shipped out ASAP :)

Thanks,
Tony

Tony hi.Thanks for the help!I just picked up my back-up pair of gloves from Target after work today they only had 4 pairs of L/XL left.My original pair of gloves came straight from Italy! When I tried the L/XL on I could barely get my left hand in it let alone my right and I don't have the biggest hands in the world.So I did what was suggested by taking out the liner.Much better!!!Since the gloves are real leather they will stretch a little.I'm adding some pictures of the gloves ,store tag,upc,liner taken out and the buckel/strap taken off,and a measurement of my hand to help out the rest of you interested in figuring what size of gloves to get from Tony.Hope this helps,Jeff

Last edited by a moderator:
just an FYI.. these are WOMENS gloves, so the sizes run small. ive got pretty average sized hands (imho), and i got the L/XL gloves and they are very TIGHT... gotta stretch them out.

i highly recommend getting the larger sizes - women's gloves sizes are different than men's.. like shoe sizes!!!!!

Yeah they are tight, but they do stretch... I didn't remove the liner and my old ones are really stretched and fit very comfy... gotta stretch these ones now :)

Thanks for the find Tony !

I bought a pair from Target last year, this style is a little different this year. They are a little and I mean a little larger than last year's model.

I used a trick I found online somewhere on my other pair. Put a latex glove inside the leather glove, fill it with water, tie it off with a zip-strip. Tape the wrist end shut, and throw it in the freezer. When the ice expands, it stretches the gloves. Be careful not to overfill with water, as it might bust the seams. I did this with the pair I bought last year, and it worked like a charm!

Thanks again Tony.

- ScottyK

Awesome!!! Picked up a pair, the first part of my costume is finished!:lol:
Thanks for the tip

Photo0766.JPG

Photo0767.JPG

Photo0769.JPG

Photo0770.JPG

I went by target yesterday and saw these gloves. I tried on the L/XL and they fit pretty tight. I am going back today to buy them. After I cut out the liner they should fit more comfortably and they won't be as hot. In Texas that makes a big difference. This will be the first part of my Jango costume. How could I pass it up though...cheap and readily available.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back