Jango Fett Jetpack setup

Chewie

New Hunter
I was wondering if anyone has a visual reference on how mount my jet pack to my backplate / harness and how the clips are secured onto the jetpack ? And help would be greatly appreciated !

Here are 2 ways of attaching the Jetpack to the harness. 1 way is to directly attach the straps to the jetpack with chicago screws (or similar type hardware). The other is to run the straps into the hollow body of the pack and attach them to the inside.

I attached my pack using the direct bolt method.

1567540985374.png

I only have 2 clips....the photo has 4 because it is demonstrating both methods of attachment on a single jetpack. You either do 1 method or the other.

Hey kdogg I was wondering if you had any pics of your harness setup and how it is worn with the jet pack attached ? Any feedback would be appreciated !:)

Hey kdogg I was wondering if you had any pics of your harness setup and how it is worn with the jet pack attached ? Any feedback would be appreciated !:)

I dont have any images of my setup handy but I can post some images of the setup that I pretty much directly copied. These photos come courtesy of Seeker, who is actually the maker of my harness as well.

24705394222_a825405802_c.jpg

This is the back side of the harness. You wear it over the flightsuit. The straps feed through slots that I have cut in the back of my leather flak vest and then feed through the slots molded into the back armor. I attached the buckles to my jetpack directly using chicago screws and then adjusted the straps to hold the jetpack up at the correct height on my back.

24729769841_3c5529af98_c.jpg

This is the front of the harness. Velcro straps wrap around the ribcage area from the back and attach to the front securing the harness on you. I set a heavy duty snap in the hanging straps which snap to my cod/holster/thigh plate assembly which keeps that from sagging out of place.

Hope this helped paint a picture for you.

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back