Helmet Jango fett helmet help

Chewcy

Active Hunter
Hi all
I used to be a regular tdh’er but very out of the loop now due to real life stuff
Im looking to buy a super accurate jango fett helmet, whats the best out there at the moment?
Any help appreciated

All helmets from the forenamed makers come from the same mold.

Here's a Wasted Fett painted by Fett 4 Real

1600309752442.png

Last edited:
None of them have an ILM mould. What they have is a cast (or cast of a cast) from that ILM mould. The only ILM mouls is in hands of a banned member.

all right then. but my next question, who has bkbt's helmet molds? and while i'm asking, is there a not banned member that has cruzer's jango armor and gauntlets?

Skyfire and Wasted Fett sell everything needed for Jango Fett. Their armor was puchased from BKBT as well with some difference for better accuracy:

- Collar and chest piece are from the screen used armor.
- modified ab with longer wings
- different size sets of shin armor for multiple height differences.

Skyfire and Wasted Fett sell everything needed for Jango Fett. Their armor was puchased from BKBT as well with some difference for better accuracy:

- Collar and chest piece are from the screen used armor.
- modified ab with longer wings
- different size sets of shin armor for multiple height differences.
Well this is exciting news....I would definitely be interested in slightly longer shins since I am of the taller type.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back