Jango Fett build to get underway (baby steps though)

barrinmstr

New Hunter
Hi all. My name is Jay and I'm a member of the 501st in the New England Garrison. I have a Shadow Trooper and Shadow Scout kit built and have decided I need to build a non EU kit.

We have a few gorgeous Boba's in our garrison and I frankly don't want to add another to the mix with how great they are. However, in all my troops I've never seen a Jango. His armor really pops for me, and I love the 2 pistols... so here goes! I want this to be a gorgeous build. While I do understand and am okay with this being an expensive build, I have to really plan this out. I'm currently a single dad AND looking to buy a house/condo shortly. If someone can help me plan out with a schedule so I can spread this cost out over the next year, that'd greatly be appreciated. After working on my scout I have more confidence than when I outright bought my trooper completely done. With this new found confidence and the guidance of the BHs near me I'm sure I can make a beautiful build. Thanks to anyone who can provide guidance for me.

Sincerely,

Jay Hollingworth

Welcome to the world of Jango Fett.

Look through the WIP threads and get a feel for what looks good and how it all plays out. I am a big fan of Cruzer armor if it fits you. I troop Cruzer from my shoulders to my feet. I have a helmet of his but I haven't finished it out. I would expect to spend in the neighborhood of 2K or so if you plan on doing the paint and such yourself. I have done all of my painting myself and I would guess I have spent in the 3K range. I have all leather and cold cast armor with both jet packs.

Take your time and research the parts. Read a lot through the forums. Learn the differences between Boba and Jango. I have seen a lot of Jangos waste money on the wrong stuff because they didn't realize how different the two kits are.

So again welcome, there are plenty of members here willing to help you out.

Agreed with what they said! I have every part that Cruzer makes and it's top notch! He's a great communicator too! I couldn't have finished mine without the help from everyone on this site!
Good luck with your build! Jango is a fun build!

I'm not sure whose armor I have, but the soft parts and helmet are bobamaker. That's a very understanding person when it comes to correspondence. I've got Cruzer gauntlets and they are by far the most amazing ones I've seen. I've got a man o war jet pack that looks awesome.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back