Jango armor sets

Thank you all for your interest, and yes I am a busy man these days.
all I ask is that you have patience after placing your order, as i do all my armor work in my spare time when I am not working my full time job, and I do not rush my work ,but Rest assured though.I will give you no less than the best i can do, and keep you informed of my progress.

Thanks again everyone who has contacted me with all the kind words and compliments.

Wickedbeard's armor is WELL worth any wait you may have.

PB010400.jpg

PB010398.jpg

Photos of my recently aquired WB armor.;)

I just have a question thats been bugging me for the longest time about the armor...Does your armor have the "bent" sections on the chest pieces? I cant really tell from the pictures being too dark. What Im talking about is like on each end of the abb plate, the sides that extend, have a bent crease in it, as well as the lower outer sides of the top chest pieces. Anyone know if this armor has it?

-tubachris

I just have a question thats been bugging me for the longest time about the armor...Does your armor have the "bent" sections on the chest pieces? I cant really tell from the pictures being too dark. What Im talking about is like on each end of the abb plate, the sides that extend, have a bent crease in it, as well as the lower outer sides of the top chest pieces. Anyone know if this armor has it?

-tubachris

The chest pieces are bent, but I do not put a heavy bend in the ab section sides.This can be done very easily as the armor is flexible.

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back