Is there any accurate Jango 3d files?

Benkenove

Active Hunter
Hi guys

Just wondering if you know of any really accurate 3d files for the Jango (helmet, armor, jetpack)... I'm getting a printer and I'd love to be able to finish my almost "dead" jango project... Any help or advise would be really appreciated.!

I've got 3 designs I've posted that are pretty decent IMO:

Gauntlets:

Westars:

Holster bracket:

I put a decent amount of effort into the gauntlets and westars. The holster bracket was a quick job due to it not being a highly visible thing.

Sweet, thank you so much stormtrooperguy ... Already downloaded and I will totally use them.

About Etsy... well, I've already checked it but the files for the armor available are very poor quality and lack of attention to detail... more like a "Cosplay" than a real accurate replica (at least what I've seen). I just hope I can find the rest of the parts and movie accurate.

If anyone has any idea, just let me know..

Exactly.... I’ve seen the images of the Etsy sale for the “scanned” 3D and it’s ver raw, and even with bad details... it would need such a clean that would lost most of the “mojo”... so I prefer another file I’ve seen for the helmet.... but still looking for the armor and JP...

Hi guys

Just wondering if you know of any really accurate 3d files for the Jango (helmet, armor, jetpack)... I'm getting a printer and I'd love to be able to finish my almost "dead" jango project... Any help or advise would be really appreciated.!
Galactic armory and DO3D both have boba fett armor files, and include the option for pristine versions without any dents. They don’t have the thigh and shin armor unfortunately but if you print the pristine versions you’ll have a good set up upper body armor. You can print a helmet without the dent as well but still has the arrows so that would pass as a Jango helmet

Galactic armory and DO3D both have boba fett armor files, and include the option for pristine versions without any dents. They don’t have the thigh and shin armor unfortunately but if you print the pristine versions you’ll have a good set up upper body armor. You can print a helmet without the dent as well but still has the arrows so that would pass as a Jango helmet
boba armor does not equal jango armor...

I have Jango Fett JP parts and Armor files - working on pricing. I didn't make them, I have someone who is a really good 3D modeler that has been making Jango and Boba Fett parts for his portfolio.

I have Jango Fett JP parts and Armor files - working on pricing. I didn't make them, I have someone who is a really good 3D modeler that has been making Jango and Boba Fett parts for his portfolio.
Have any update on this by any chance?

I'm also interested in armor files. It's difficult to make this kit proportional to a body. The only for sale kits that are out on the market fit body types like the actors. The sizes are all off for us 6' tall guys.

Any updates one this other wise
Marko or mystery maker made a Jango helmet file and to me it's the most accurate apart from the 3d scan he also has the dented version I helped him with the details as I have the scan file so showed him the scale and size of the parts

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1638391782650.jpg
    FB_IMG_1638391782650.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 162
  • FB_IMG_1638391784979.jpg
    FB_IMG_1638391784979.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 181
This thread is more than 2 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back