Interest: TDH Shirt of the Month run.... finally. :)

BBF,
We all appreciate any help that could be provided here. It's VERY difficult to feel any sympathy here, when it appears that there's been nothing but deceit. No one wishes his family any ill will, especially his children. If his kids are TRULY in bad shape, then he can keep my refund(if he goes that route). If he CAN make good, and he can send them out, then all can be forgiven.

Looks like that list IS correct, for my name at least.

mine is right . my name is also grey . hope your not going to be out helping him . if so i'm good . if he's as good as the ppl standing up for him say he is he will make it good one day . if not i will live . will still rag on him from time to time .

Hey Terry, well done for stepping up man. As I said, I thought more of Sonik, I can believe it must be bad for this situation to exist. If I can help in any way? Maybe I can ship out uk shirts? Do you have the artwork? If you are getting them remade maybe I can help out on the uk orders? Have them made here? Come back to my brother.

Rob.

I looks right BBF, but my question is this. Are the shirst made? Did he even have them made up except for a few? If they are made why doesn't he just send them to someone and have them send them out. Shoot at this point I would take it on (with the notice that I travel for work and would get them all out as quick as I could). If it is a money problem to ship them all out I will pay to have them all shipped to me, and I can then send them out to those on the board. It would be a huge expense for me, but I would do it to help everyone out.

FettFanatic, that's really generous of you, but don't forget, we have already paid for the shipping. That's the ultimate problem I have with this situation, there should be no money issue when it comes to the shirts, as WE supplied the money. I know that their situation is grim, but it's separate from the shirt issue.

BooBoo Fett, thank you for trying to help out with this situation.

Oh I know that we paid for shipping. I am just wanting to resolve this situation. My fear is that there just aren't any shirts to ship anyone because he didn't finish the run.

Chiming in, I have gotten all of my shirts. "The Hunt Begins" and the "Eastwood". I ordered 2 of each and got all four. Just to clear up the thoughts that no one got an Eastwood - although I really hate that the image is on the BACK of the shirt. But hey it's a cool design either way.

Also, on that list, no need to include me. Like I said, I'm one of the people that got everything (shirts and girthbelt plus he sold me gloves when mine got yoinked). Good luck guys.

J

Well, the fact the BBF is chiming in gives me a breath of hope in this situation. I don't question his integrity or the way he conducts business so if vouches for Sonik for now I'm willing to give this some more time.

Sean

BooBoo shouldn't have to do this. I appreciate it, but it isn't you're job, dude. dsonik really shot himself in the foot around here over this thing. Hope it was worth it.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back