Imperial Boots - Redoing website

Irongladiator

Active Hunter
TDH PREMIUM MEMBER
Hello fellow Fett's,
I ordered a pair of Fett's boots from Imperial boots on November 16th and I know they say it takes up to 4 weeks before they ship. I was curious if anyone else had any recent experience with Imperial Boots. I last checked the status of them on Saturday and it said that they were still "In Production" but later that day I got a text from DHL saying "an order" was meant to be shipped to me and should arrive on December 17th. The only thing that I was expecting from DHL was a package from Imperial Boots. But what was funny to me was that I never got an email confirmation of it, but rather a text. :unsure: Second thing was that the sender was called "Shanghai Berley Investment Management Co., Lt." (Unless it's some kind of scam text I got) Is that who Imperial Boots partners with to do business with? I mean I know Imperial Boots are overseas (I'm in the United States). But this is my first time dealing with them. Any thoughts on what to expect? and I can't go to https://www.imperialboots.com/ to ask a question as their site is undergoing a make over till the new year (See Below):

Imperial Boots.jpg

Thanks,
-Iron

I ordered my Boba boots from IB back in June last year. I don't remember the partner company name or if I got a mail or text, but they did ship from Hong Kong with DHL, and they arrived safe and sound, no hassle.

I have confirmed that "Shanghai Berley Investment Management Co., Lt." is indeed the company that was responsible for shipping me the boots (so it’s not a scam). I dug a bit deeper into the DHL description and they list the items as “Men’s Boots” (my guess for customs) Still though, no email confirmation? I recall giving them my mobile phone in case they had questions (as well as my email), oh well, can’t wait till tomorrow to get em’!

(y)

Thanks,
-Iron

My last few orders didn't have email confirmations. If the site was up you'd be able to confirm the "Shipped" status in your account and see the tracking of course, but getting the DHL verification via text seems to be the default notification method IB uses now. Using a third party for shipping is normal for them as well.

Hey hey, we are indeed at the same stage here. I actually ordered my boots from IB a few weeks back. The text, DHL, and name was exactly the same as you are getting and it is IB. I received my package yesterday and it is indeed the boots. Package inside is labeled as Imperial boots but I was suspicious at first like you are. It's them though. Your order goes through as done once you get the package for some reason. I got an email this morning from IB saying they'd shipped them out. Weird process and company names but it's them and it's legit. I actually called DHL at first to make sure it was legit lol. You're good though. Good quality boots.

Hey hey, we are indeed at the same stage here. I actually ordered my boots from IB a few weeks back. The text, DHL, and name was exactly the same as you are getting and it is IB. I received my package yesterday and it is indeed the boots. Package inside is labeled as Imperial boots but I was suspicious at first like you are. It's them though. Your order goes through as done once you get the package for some reason. I got an email this morning from IB saying they'd shipped them out. Weird process and company names but it's them and it's legit. I actually called DHL at first to make sure it was legit lol. You're good though. Good quality boots.

I just wish they were responsive with emails. I asked 2 times about their belts and have not had any replies.

mattman1138 - They actually came today! I was shocked at the quality too. But at $150.00 they're just about as expensive as snowboarding boots. (Which I have to get a new pair for myself this snowboarding season) I guess you get what you pay for, eh? And in this case, at least in my eyes, these boots are good stuff! Also was nervous about the sizing after reading some of the reports from other member on here. I'm about actually about a size 12.5 (US). Alot of the members here say to order the next size up from what you wear as they run a bit on the small side. I wear a size 13 in most men's shoes (Nike, Adidas, Sketchers, etc.), but to me they felt really good when I got em' on! I felt like I had on a pair of Nike, size 13. No complaints here! And again the quality is awesome! Too bad to hear of your report on their lack of response to you regarding their belts. I know it's no excuse but it is the holidays and I'm not sure if Imperial Boots is a 3 employee company or a 250 employee company. Though I'm more inclined to believe it is a 3 person shop and under.

Thanks,
-Iron

mattman1138 - They actually came today! I was shocked at the quality too. But at $150.00 they're just about as expensive as snowboarding boots. (Which I have to get a new pair for myself this snowboarding season) I guess you get what you pay for, eh? And in this case, at least in my eyes, these boots are good stuff! Also was nervous about the sizing after reading some of the reports from other member on here. I'm about actually about a size 12.5 (US). Alot of the members here say to order the next size up from what you wear as they run a bit on the small side. I wear a size 13 in most men's shoes (Nike, Adidas, Sketchers, etc.), but to me they felt really good when I got em' on! I felt like I had on a pair of Nike, size 13. No complaints here! And again the quality is awesome! Too bad to hear of your report on their lack of response to you regarding their belts. I know it's no excuse but it is the holidays and I'm not sure if Imperial Boots is a 3 employee company or a 250 employee company. Though I'm more inclined to believe it is a 3 person shop and under.

Thanks,
-Iron

Yea I ordered a size up. Mine are pretty roomy but if I got smaller my toes would be hitting the end of the boot. It is what it is lol guess I'll get thick socks

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back