How do y'all stuff your pouches?

PropReplicator2

Active Hunter
Hey guys,

I was wondering what methods y'all use to stuff your pouches? Ive used several methods on my scout and Fetts such as cardboard skeletal structure, to 2" foam blocks, to EVA foam skeletal structures for my scout pouches (which I will show images of). I was wondering what the best way to fill in ESB pouches is since they are more square than ROTJ ones which are baggy and sagging...

Here is my current ESB pouches without any inserts:
KIMG1447_zpswcmna55c.jpg

And here is my scout trooper pouch insides with the EVA Foam skeleton inserts:
5035b907e6fffd1b33005026ad8ec395.jpg

8a077e582b43c138a83ef989ef6e2009.jpg

Thanks for yalls help,
Mike

1 inch upholstery foam. cut out sections for your wallet, keys, etc you may need when trooping. You need something that bends or it starts to hurt after a while.

1 inch upholstery foam. cut out sections for your wallet, keys, etc you may need when trooping. You need something that bends or it starts to hurt after a while.
Awsome. That's basically what I did with my scout trooper I just added those holes in the front to accommodate for my speaker sounds.

yea upholstery foam for me as well... well, technically it's packing material foam from a plexglass dsiplay case we had gotten in at my old job, but same thing basically lol

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back