Helmet padding: what about this stuff?

Trooper TK409

Active Hunter
Anybody know where to get this stuff? I found it on ebay, but wondered if it's available cheaper at other places.

It was described as 1/2-inch dense black closed-cell foam securely affixed to an additional layer of 1/4-inch soft-as-down protective foam lining that is covered with velour fabric.You cut the padding strips to the desired lengths and attach to the inside of your helmet or armor with a hot-glue gun or Velcro.




Active Hunter
I don't know, but that stuff looks like it would work pretty good. I could use some in my Tusken!


Well-Known Hunter
I've seen similar foam at Hancock Fabrics, but not layered like that. It could be possible that the seller glued all three layers together himself.