Hello there!

Kyber212

New Hunter
Hey guys! I’ve been wanting to do a ESB Boba fett Cosplay for months and now I decided to start. I’ve heard a lot of great things about this forum and I’m happy to be a part of it. I hope you guys can help me build the ESB Boba fett costume.
greetings from Germany!

Welcome aboard!! Take your time, research all the builds you can, be sure to ask the community anything you need help with. There's a lot of knowledgeable folks on the site that are glad to help. And, don't buy anything on ebay unless it's from a member from here. Most anything on ebay is not accurate or made with quality materials, and don't buy anything from anyone on FB unless you can verify they're legit. There's plenty of venders that make high quality props and pieces on the the site here...
Enjoy the ride and be sure to post your progress pics, everyone loves to see the build threads and it helps everyone to learn!!

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back