Hello There! The name is Nat (Working on something cool. Fan Film) Atlanta Georgia.

Nathan90

New Hunter
Hello There!

Me and my team are working on a cool film project. We have the equipment and crew to accomplish this mission. At last minute we decided that it be interesting to Introduce Boba Fett in this fan film. I'm looking for a Cosplayer in Georgia (I live near Atlanta in the McDonough Area) who has an amazing Boba Fett replica/costume, and see if they like to share and showcase their Boba Fett in this Independent fan film. We start shooting in June and end in July, we don't really need Boba Fett but my Director told me to give it a shot... So I figured what the Hell. At the bottom you will find the link to our Trailer, Kick Starter and email. If anyone does know where I can find someone that can help or where should I go to find a Boba Fett Cosplayer in Georgia email me at Kyuzoza@gmail.com. Boba Fett will only be in one scene for a few seconds... But we are planing to have Boba Fett in future projects.

Thank You!

Links:
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/818699830/deadpool-black-panther-back-in-red-and-black

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back