Hello from the USA, time to move beyond Don Post

jedisushi

Hunter
TDH PREMIUM MEMBER
Hi all,

I'm a long time member over at the RPF (same username) and decided it was finally time to join TDH as part of my appreciation for all things Fett and my quest to replace my old Don Post with a proper helmet.

Looking forward to chatting with you all and getting to know the amazing artists in the community.

EDIT: I was in such a rush that I forgot to share two stand out bits from my collection.

The first is a Luke lightsaber from ANH, built using 100% genuine vintage parts (including the rarer and more correct Graflex variant), excluding the grips).

IMG_0210.jpg

And the second is a "Worldcon" hero blaster from Blade Runner, which has extensive modifications – both handmade and found vintage parts – to make it screen accurate.

DSC_0217-1.jpgDSC_0225.jpg

I worked with Scott Juarez to assemble both of these, as I'm not much of a maker myself. He did amazing work. But I do love the hunt and appreciate the hobby so much.

Cheers,
Michael

Last edited:
This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back