Hello from Northern Kentucky

Darth_Gerald

New Hunter
as my username states, I am Gerald (because I was in the middle of a migraine when signing up). Been a Star Wars fan since 1977 and have seen every Star Wars movie on opening night. I’m currently working on a Boba Fett helmet that I’m using a Rubies deluxe as the base. I’m also a huge stormtrooper fan! I am glad to be part of this forum where I can get my geek on and not be uncomfortable lol

hvacdon

Hunter
Welcome aboard Gerald ! Take your time, and research the Gallery for reference pics to help as you go.
Feel free to ask any questions, there's a wealth of knowledge here willing to help out !!

Darth_Gerald

New Hunter
Welcome aboard Gerald ! Take your time, and research the Gallery for reference pics to help as you go.
Feel free to ask any questions, there's a wealth of knowledge here willing to help out !!
Thank you! I’m definitely enjoying the knowledge here.

BudaFett

Well-Known Hunter
Welcome to the group! There's a few good threads on the Rubie deluxe and people who have started using it as the base!

Darth_Gerald

New Hunter
Welcome to the group! There's a few good threads on the Rubie deluxe and people who have started using it as the base!
This is what I’ve done so far...

Attachments

BH-51512

Hunter
Welcome! I'm in northern Kentucky too, by Newport. Feel free to reach out if you need something local or tips or anything