Hello From Georgia

Scimitar

Hunter
Hello All,

Eric from just south of Atlanta, GA here. I completed an ANH Stunt TK build and it was recently 501st approved, so now I'm itching for a new project to build while I troop with the TK. My wife, who knows me all too well, suggested I start working on Fett. We will also be building her a Legacy Trooper soon, so plenty to stay busy with.

I'll mainly be lurking around, I really enjoy researching this sort of thing, so I probably won't post too much until I actually start building. I've decided to build an ESB Fett and have been eyeing the offerings from Wasted Fett and IOA for the hard parts. I'm not in any rush to complete this project but like I said I do want to get started on something soon.

Anyway, thanks for having me!.

And a quick shot of my TK for anyone interested (I know, see one Stormtrooper and you've seen them all, lol):

45038959321_aa19ab6eaf_c.jpg

Hi Eric! Welcome aboard. Everyone here will tell you that you're on the right track. You've definitely come to the right place.

Always good to see another hunter from the Atlanta area.
Cheers,
Jeremiah

Just like you, I am also a newbie, looking for new friends and tips from this community.

Welcome fellow newbie! Good luck!

Hi Eric! Welcome aboard. Everyone here will tell you that you're on the right track. You've definitely come to the right place.

Always good to see another hunter from the Atlanta area.
Cheers,
Jeremiah

Hi Jeremiah! Thanks for the welcome! Definitely lots of good info on here.

Welcome, hope the rains from Michael weren't too bad!

Thank you! I recognize you from RebelScum, I spend lots of time in the BS6 section. :)
Oh man, it seemed like it wasn't going to stop raining and there was some minor flooding in a few places around me, but I'll take that compared to what some places in FL got.

Wilmington NC here... welcome to the hunt.
I’m about a year into my ESB Boba Fett- still a work in progress.
Waiting for my Wasted Fett hard parts to be painted/assembled then I’m done enough to look like Fett... but the project never ends.
That a Lenco Bearcat that you are standing on?

Welcome brother! Good luck on the build you are in the right place.

Thank you very much!

Wilmington NC here... welcome to the hunt.
I’m about a year into my ESB Boba Fett- still a work in progress.
Waiting for my Wasted Fett hard parts to be painted/assembled then I’m done enough to look like Fett... but the project never ends.
That a Lenco Bearcat that you are standing on?

Thanks!
Is Wasted Fett doing the work for you on those hard parts? If so, how long has your wait time been if you don't mind sharing? I've been considering if I want to have someone paint my armor or do it myself, I've got decent masking & painting skills but I'm not sure yet if it's going to be good enough for this build. While I'm not in a huge rush, if the turnaround time is pretty long I may commit the funds now rather than later if I do go that route.
No sir, it's an Armored Group Batt X.

Hey there Eric! Welcome to TDH and the Ga Garrison. My name is Austin and I'm a Georgia guy as well. Please let me know if you have any questions about parts for your ESB build. I also offer painting, sewing, and leatherworking services locally if there are any parts you're looking to buy local. You can find me on facebook at www.facebook.com/APReplicas. Good luck with your build!

Hey there Eric! Welcome to TDH and the Ga Garrison. My name is Austin and I'm a Georgia guy as well. Please let me know if you have any questions about parts for your ESB build. I also offer painting, sewing, and leatherworking services locally if there are any parts you're looking to buy local. You can find me on facebook at www.facebook.com/APReplicas. Good luck with your build!

Hey Austin! Thanks! Good to know there's someone local who does those things, I'll look you up for sure.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back