Hardware for rotj blaster

Tk98032

New Hunter
Hi all, my apologies if thus has been asked before but I looked and could not find the thread. What is the list of hardware (screws bolts etc) for the rotj blaster pls.

Hi ! I'm not an expert for rotj but what do you mean with bolts? Do you mean greeblies ? Most bolts are the actual bolts from the original flare gun. The things are attached to it are things like parts of a model kit of a phantom fighter I think etc ...

Hi ! I'm not an expert for rotj but what do you mean with bolts? Do you mean greeblies ? Most bolts are the actual bolts from the original flare gun. The things are attached to it are things like parts of a model kit of a phantom fighter I think etc ...
The actual bolts I was wondering if there are ones that could be used that were similar. Obviously finding the originals from the wesley are like unicorns. Just trying to find something suitable amd somewhat accurate for my build. What is considered 501st approvable for the bolts and screws or is that type of accuracy centurion level?

This thread is more than 2 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back