Happy Halloween’21!!!

GeekdadX7

Active Hunter
Post your family pics
My youngest, who I was going to be pulling around in a baby yoda costume, woke up with a cold. So, only got to head out with belle.

150721B1-CF84-4BC3-9E18-D41BBCE78017.jpeg

Maaaan my wife is gonna kill me, because I reeeeally want that suit when i finish my fett lol
haha mine too! she is already giving me the stink eye since i started printing the armor for the re-armored boba from the end season 2 (my already chosen next costume) before i even had a chance to wear this one. lol. mando was my first build. had tons of fun and put waaaay too many hours into it. totally see the addiction. was the neighborhood celebrity. everyone wanted a photo

GeekdadX7
First off - Great Fett you got there!
I had a great time Sunday night! Last year, our community event (Called "Happiest Halloween") had to do a "Drive-Thru" type of an experience - Thank you COVID! This year we were all back on the main street of our little community, where the trick or treating traffic is heaviest and.....my lord was it packed! Didn't take long for people to take notice of some legit costumes at the Star Wars display.
1635871355781.png

Here is the crew I was with that night.....
The Crew.jpeg

So apparently, I raised the bar a little bit from last year, when I made my debut, so much so that the guy who puts this event engaged the services of the 501st to come out to join in on the fun! I gotta say, those guys are a blast to hang with and they were equally impressed with my costume as I was with theirs.

Question: Can you point out which member are from the 501st?

That was probably the most fun I've had in a long time!
Iron taking aim.jpg

Ally and the Pros.jpg

The above pic is of my kid - dressed up as "Tilly" from Big City Greens. And a few may know I'll be attempting the costume next to her (Boushh) for her next year! I engaged Todd (aka Sandman) already and he's building me the helmet right now along with some other greeblies!

I hope everyone had a great Halloween!

Regards,
-Iron

This thread is more than 2 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back