Going for the Fett

Akashia

New Hunter
Hey guys i am cu rrently working on my storm trooper outfit to get into the 501st, but i really want to get my boba started at the same time like piece by piece. Any direction on which way to go. i am 6 foot 1 and bout 170 thin build. Bt can someone guide me in the right direction to get started with a great quality boba gear. More likely the helmet right now this will be a long process gettig the money for the suit. Thanks in advance.

There are a lot of good sellers around for helmets and armor and everything.
There's a pretty good range of prices depending on what kind of helmet it is (resin, fiberglass, etc.)
Two that come to mind right away are Sgt. Fang, or Bobamaker. If you do searches for those, you should come up with several threads about them.

You're in Newport News? I used to live there when I was stationed at Langley AFB! :) I lived in Lochhaven Apartments just off Old Oyster Point Rd.

Yeah newport news right in kiln creek. I know exactly where those apratments are lol. Good to hear from ya and thank you for the direction to go in. I will research it then see what happens. Talk soon.

Here is the list I think you should go buy for your hight and build!

Helmet: Terminal Fettler
Armor: Fett Pride
Gauntlets: Man of War
Vest: Batninja
Ammo Belt: Batninja
Boots: Caboots
Spikes: Russ Rep
Jet Pack: Man of War (if he no longer makes them, then go with Boba Maker)
Jumpsuit: Skygunbro
Sidepouches and Spats: Sky Gun Bro
Chest Lights: TK409
Shin Tools: Boba Maker
Wookie Braids: Julie
Blaster: Hyperfirm (If you cant get one then go with Sidewinder)
Helmet electronics: Hyperdyne Labs
Girth Belt: Watch the cargo hold for one
Gloves: Same

That should cover it.... Those are very similar to what I have in my get up and I am 6' 5" and thin so it will look correct on you as well.

Since its in pieces it should be fine. That is how you get around automatic fire arms in the US. it has to be in a million pieces. ;)

Howdy dude and welcome to TDH! The first thing I'd recommend you do is decide what version of Fett you want to do: Pre-Pro , ESB , or ROTJ . Also, I've got a question for ya. Which do you prefer: 'do it yourself' or 'have it all set and ready to go when it arrives?' Reason I ask is because with all of the different propmakers to choose from and all of the help you can get 'round here, you can go either way.;)

Howdy dude and welcome to TDH! The first thing I'd recommend you do is decide what version of Fett you want to do: Pre-Pro , ESB , or ROTJ . Also, I've got a question for ya. Which do you prefer: 'do it yourself' or 'have it all set and ready to go when it arrives?' Reason I ask is because with all of the different propmakers to choose from and all of the help you can get 'round here, you can go either way.;)

I will be doing the RoTJ fett. i checked out the boba maker and such. As for helmet that can come complete and the rest i would love to have the custom fitted to me ya know. Its like my Storm trooper kit its costume for my shape and such. I hope that helps.

A good do it yourself and or premade is fine by me. Can i get links for both Jimmy bufFETT. anything will be nice. I know it costs money lol.

Also, I would suggest keeping an eye out in the Cargo Hold every once in awhile...not often but sometimes you can pick up some awesome parts at great prices.

In the meantime, welcome to the addiction...you're one of us now...:lol:

Stay safe,

Tim.

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back