FP Armor - Version 3

Hey FP pump yourself full of Vitamin C, 500 - 1000 mg. Sucks being sick over the holidays. My whole family has been sick and out of sorts. Nothing like DayQuil and NyQuil to get ya through the day. :lol:

FP,
Not sure you got my PM or not, but everything came in safe and sound. I got it out to S.J. the day after x-mas. All's well, thanks again. Hope you feel better bud.

Got mine bro! Stellar!!!! and looking forward to getting busy if I ever get shop time again!
Get better man. I've been sick for almost a month now so I feel your pain! Thanks again man and hang in there! Look forward to adding that killer bucket to this set!;)

sincerely, jon

FP A little issue has popped up PM coming your way.

*EDIT*your PM box is full so I sent the info Via E-mail.

Last edited by a moderator:
Still no news from my postie... :rolleyes
The customs number only says that it had left USA on the 22nd... :(

Wow! The 22nd??? :eek: :confused I shipped that box on the 18th (got the customs slip in front of me) I didn't realize that it takes so long to get out of the U.S. Sorry man. I would think you'd be getting the box anytime now though.

Thanks for the kind words everyone ! And thanks for the flu tips :lol: I'm quite a bit better. I don't think it went full blown like it could have. But I'm still taking it a little easy just in case. I've heard stories of people getting it, and thinking they were over it, only to have it hit them with a furry. But I'm not sitting on my thumbs either. I'm just not going to pull anymore all nighters for a bit until I know I'm out of the woods :lol:

Yes, the PM box is full again. I'm going to need to go through it today sometime and sort it out. Sorry about that. I haven't been up here for a few days. Just so those of you know (that don't already), my significant other checks up here from time to time to make sure the sky isn't falling for me when I'm down. So even if I'm logged in, it may not be me :lol:

Seeker ... my bad bro. I had 6 boxes stacked up with Delivery Confirmations "pre-stuck" to the boxes that haven't gone to the post yet. I got stubs mixed up. Yours was one of them. So it will be going out today hopefully with a bunch over other stuff. I boned it. I know :eek: But I'm sure you'll forgive me. It may take some time, but you will ;)

An update on the remaining armor orders : more material was ordered on the 17th, so it the shipment should be here any day now. I'm thinking probably tomorrow. If so, I will be prepping the remaining orders for shipment. If it doesn't show, it will have to be an early week project come Monday.

Additional slots - I can fit a couple of more into the current now that I've re-ordered material. After this run is concluded, I will see what I have left over for a second run if there is interest.

Donnie - that's because your little box was in the same pile as Seeker's :lol: So, it wasn't quite a "Ho, Ho, Ho" I know. But I will make a point of taking it with the rest of what I have to get to the post today. I did hook you up a little for being such a great sport ;)

I think that's about it? I know I'm forgetting something :p If I have, just post it here and I'll get to it as soon as I can. I will clean out the PM box sometime today as well. Thanks again to everyone. And it tickles me pink that you all like your new armor !!!

FP

Donnie - that's because your little box was in the same pile as Seeker's :lol: So, it wasn't quite a "Ho, Ho, Ho" I know. But I will make a point of taking it with the rest of what I have to get to the post today. I did hook you up a little for being such a great sport ;)

Thanks, FP! I was just concerned that the post office had lost the package in the holiday rush!

Glad your doing better man. That's all it matters at this point.

I'm sure other people feel the same way. Health comes first.

Anyways!! get to the PO and ship my stuff man!!! I've been waiting months and months and months. I'm gonna send you to the mods if I dont get my stuff soon. Take my money and run:facepalm what the heck!!!

:lol:lol:

Gotcha!!!

Hopfully I'll get it by next Saturday. I will like to show off all my new Fett goodies to my Builders Prop Group.

:D

Wow! The 22nd??? :eek: :confused I shipped that box on the 18th (got the customs slip in front of me) I didn't realize that it takes so long to get out of the U.S. Sorry man. I would think you'd be getting the box anytime now though.

Glad you are feeling better Chris... bit of a rubbish time of year to get it too... :p

As for Armour, just check item number again and not entered this side yet (same response as last three days)... :facepalm

*fingers crossed*

Glad you are feeling better Chris... bit of a rubbish time of year to get it too... :p

As for Armour, just check item number again and not entered this side yet (same response as last three days)... :facepalm

*fingers crossed*

Thanks a bunch Gavin :) Man, that sucks about the package. I can't imagine that it wouldn't have made it out of the U.S. by now. Yes, fingers crossed :angry

FP

No worries Chris... nothing worse than feeling burnt out!

I know what you mean about the package? #1 on the list and at this rate almost last to receive! :p
*Just getting annsy to start*

Tell ya what ...

I'll make sure you're not the last, K? I just won't send Seeker's out until you've received yours :lol:

(flinch, squint, duck and run for cover from Turo's wrath) :lol:

FP

:lol:

I don't think I could have Seekers wrath and your injury on my conscience bro...
I'm sure you have seen Turo's 300 costume? that spear could do allot of damage... Do NOT bend over... :lol:

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back