FP armor progress pics

DarthMiller

Well-Known Hunter
OK....

well I thought I would post some pics of my new FP Fiberglass armor. YES YES..its the old outdated version....but I love it!!!!!

anyway...here are a few shots

IMG_2964.JPG

IMG_2966.JPG

Laan

Active Hunter
That looks great! :love
I am always inspired when you and Spidey show your work. PLease keep it coming!

DarthMiller

Well-Known Hunter
more weathering done tonight

I am thinking about black washing also
if anybody has done this let me know how it came out or if you suggest it

IMG_2969.JPG

IMG_2970.JPG

IMG_2971.JPG

IMG_2972.JPG

Laan

Active Hunter
Wow. All I know what to say is wow. Something that took me almost two weeks you have done in hours. You are amazing.

DarthMiller

Well-Known Hunter
here are some shots on my Fett Mannequin

I have not finished the collar armor. The shoulder is my old version. I will start to work on my FP shoulder armor and back plate tomorrow

IMG_2974.JPG

IMG_2975.JPG

DarthMiller

Well-Known Hunter
Laan said:
Wow. All I know what to say is wow. Something that took me almost two weeks you have done in hours. You are amazing.

dont let the timing of the pics fool ya

I have been working on this for about two weeks myself

1st week sanding and primer...sanding more and then base coat

all day today painting and weathering..about 8 hours of work in total on these bad boys

thanks for the compliments

fettpride

Well-Known Hunter
NIIIIIIIIICE WORK MAN !

K, so, since I'm bound to a TON of project wait lists until, oh, say when I DIE, how's about I contract you to paint the updates for my boy! :lol: (my manny that is) Cuz I'll never be able to reap the upgrade bennies of my own stuff if I don't find someone else to do it :lol: I'll be stuck in 4 yrs past, whilst everyone else goes "What's up with Fettpride's display?" :lol:

;)

Again, great worl man, seriously ! Are those Lee's colors? Perhaps it's the camera, but the yellow around the damage looks a bit too mustard?

FP

DarthMiller

Well-Known Hunter
Thanks for the compliments....

man I feel like a padawan being told by his master he did something good!!!(y) (y)

Lees colors except for the yellow..I used UP Armor yellow mix...maybe a little off...i might have to make some adjustments

me paint your stuff??....man that would be like Davinci asking somebody else to paint his house for him..HA HA:lol: :lol:

fettpride said:
NIIIIIIIIICE WORK MAN !

K, so, since I'm bound to a TON of project wait lists until, oh, say when I DIE, how's about I contract you to paint the updates for my boy! :lol: (my manny that is) Cuz I'll never be able to reap the upgrade bennies of my own stuff if I don't find someone else to do it :lol: I'll be stuck in 4 yrs past, whilst everyone else goes "What's up with Fettpride's display?" :lol:

;)

Again, great worl man, seriously ! Are those Lee's colors? Perhaps it's the camera, but the yellow around the damage looks a bit too mustard?

FP

DarthMiller

Well-Known Hunter
thanks buddy

let me know if you want to come over this week and see it in person

I need you to look at my yellow on the armor and tell me if it needs to be changed

FP pointed out it may be a little off...the flash made it a little brighter on the pics but FP may still be right on this. i have a feeling I am going to have to change it

Spideyfett said:
WOW...nice work J.(y)

"My young padawan";)

DarthMiller

Well-Known Hunter
I am currently working on the shoulders..the biggest problem I am having is finding good pics of the left shoulder. I have the ref CD but it seems most of the pics the shoulder is covered up with the cape. if anybody has a good pic AOSW version I would love to see it

anyway..please note these pics are not of finished product

I am about 80% done with left shoulder

collar is finished

IMG_2978.JPG

IMG_2979.JPG

IMG_2980.JPG

IMG_2981.JPG

evan4218

Active Hunter
Looks fantastic, let me know if theres going to be a voaige to casa de miller, for I would love to see all this exciting new work your doing... plus yo got my jet pack harness!!!! :)

DarthMiller

Well-Known Hunter
I do have your harness

its in my closet waiting for you

I am moving into a new house on the 21st so I will have all of you guys over towards the end of the month

evan4218 said:
Looks fantastic, let me know if theres going to be a voaige to casa de miller, for I would love to see all this exciting new work your doing... plus yo got my jet pack harness!!!! :)

DarthMiller

Well-Known Hunter
and here is the right shoulder

finally some pics of my new and improved FETT with Fettpride armor

I will be working on my new FETTPRIDE cod and back plate next week and also I plan to finish my jet pack

IMG_2989.JPG

IMG_2986.JPG