Finished my Pulce this morning

BobaFettAZ

Hunter
I bought a 3D printed kit on eBay and just finished the build this morning. I used CA+ and Zip Kicker to connect it all plus some JB Weld around the edges of the connecting pieces for some extra strength and to fill in the minor gaps where they didn't sit flush. I just need to spray it with a clear coat.

I opted to keep the cross bar because I didn't want to tackle smoothing that out on a 3D print. I think cutting it off an actual Pulce would be a lot easier. I debated painting the front all silver but ultimately decided on the orange/brown color at the front since I was keeping the crossbar and also that's how it looks in the current CRL. For the orange/brown color, I bought Humbrol 100 on eBay and mixed in a little Humbrol 33 to darken it a skosh.

I'm waiting on my armor and holster from Boba Maker and look forward to putting this baby into the holster.

Attachments

• Pulce1.jpg
    Pulce1.jpg
    144.6 KB · Views: 205
  • Pulce2.JPG
    Pulce2.JPG
    4.8 MB · Views: 200
  • Pulce3.JPG
    Pulce3.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 196
  • Pulce4.JPG
    Pulce4.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 204
  • Pulce5.JPG
    Pulce5.JPG
    2.4 MB · Views: 206
  • Pulce6.JPG
    Pulce6.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 203
  • Pulce7.JPG
    Pulce7.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 197
Thanks. How different is that from a basic red oxid primer? (which I have)

Also, did your 3D print have the texture on the grip? Mine does not. Any trick to that?

This thread is more than 2 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back