FettOfficer ESB FP V.2 Armor

Spideyfett

Well-Known Hunter
This is a recent paint Job I did for FettOfficer....;)

*I wanted to post it because I haven't seen many painted up FP V.2 ESB armor out there.....and I thought maybe this would help others, since there isn't any Really good reference on ESB.

I did allot of "ad-lib" on some of the finer details :p..and used decals instead of hand-painted the logos on like I would normally.

Thanks Guys..Enjoy (y)

Dean, Let me know when it arrives Buddy..(y)

Alex

TDHESB1.jpg

TDHESB2.jpg

TDHESB3.jpg

superjedi

Sr Hunter
Gorgeous!
I have to admit, I'm much more familiar with the ROTJ armor, so this may be common knowledge to the ESB guys, but are the shoulder bells 2 different shades of yellow? Or is that just the lighting in the pics?

HMPOTC33

Active Hunter
2 colors, the right shoulder I believe is painted the same color (orange) with yellow shadowing as the knees. The left shoulder is mainly yellow with a little orange shadowing and weathering with grey, silver, and black backwash.Tons of info on this forum on this subject. Hopes this helps and I am sure someone will give you the exact colors. BTW superb job

HMPOTC33

Active Hunter
This is funny, I wash just trooping with Dean last night and he was talking about this armor being in the works. He is one lucky guy

Spideyfett

Well-Known Hunter
Gorgeous!
I have to admit, I'm much more familiar with the ROTJ armor, so this may be common knowledge to the ESB guys, but are the shoulder bells 2 different shades of yellow? Or is that just the lighting in the pics?

YUP..(y)...two different colors...

To answer MR.FETTS Question:..." What colors did you use for the shoulder bells?"

*For the Right Shoulder I used as a BASE color of UP-ARMOR YELLOW...then misted and toned heavy with Reefer Orange..then addtional weathering with Earth, and Burnt Umber, and Grimey Black (looks dark gray)

*For the Left Shoulder (bantha logo) I used as a BASE color of Yellow Zinc Chromate (same color as the chest armor scratches;)), to me they just look the same in all the HD ESB Movie stills...... Then for the tones and misting I used Up-armor yellow as well....and same addtional weathering as before.
ALL LAYERED, with a BASE of Testors Chrome.(y)

Thanks everyone for the comments.....and for some reason I forgot to take pictures of the KNEES and COD????:p...sorry dean.

alex