Fett Movie Size Helmet?

starchild99

Hunter
Hi Guys , was wondering if the term Movie Size Helmet still exists and if so out of the current helmet makers whose is the closet to this , I am not to sure what MSH menes but I was thinking the helmet to be possibly larger ?

MSH means Marrow Sun Helmet. I have no idea about its lineage or how close to movie size it is so some more well educated people will have to chime in on that. If you're building a costume then most people would agree on getting a helmet that looks good on you because screen accurate won't always fit everyone.

Actually there was MS or MarrowSun....and MSH movie sized helmet... marrow sun made a few different versions....MS1 MS2 MS3

Thanks Dom ....anyway knowing which one was the larger of those versions or were they pretty much the same dimensions just a few tweaks here and there? No way of obtaining one of those at this point unless someone sells one off ?

Actually there was MS or MarrowSun....and MSH movie sized helmet... marrow sun made a few different versions....MS1 MS2 MS3

My mistake I misread the question. This is why I said I'd leave it up to the more educated folks when it comes to helmets. Thanks for clearing that up.

The MSH wasnt anything better then say the FPH2...which you can pick up soon from Animefan...Its better then the MSH by far...

I can vouch for the FPH2, ESB version anyways, having owned both a GMH or Grant McCune Helmet and obviously the FPH2 ESB. I am 6' 1" and the GMH looks just a bit too small to scale where as the FPH2 looks spot on, especially with the attention to detail that Chris, or Fettpride put in such as the known damage, extra flare, and wavy brow to name a few. Jeremy Bulloch is believed to have been 6' tall during the filming of ESB by the way. But as stated in an earlier post I would try and get a casting of a lid that is more to scale with your actual height. An FPH2 on a 5'5" tall person may look a little bobble head like.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back