Female armor

Tammy

New Hunter
Hello everyone!
I'm finally trying to make my Boba Fett dreams come true.
I've been struggling to find someone who can make me armor that's curved to the female body, more specifically, the chest armor.
Can anyone please help me ?

I contacted him but haven't gotten a reply yet and also saw on his IG that he's no longer creating?
He sold his Boba Fett male armor molds... he didnt shut down. People in this hobby do this as a side business. So don't expect people to reply very quickly. Also, there is another member who bought fettprides female armor molds shenphong

He sold his Boba Fett male armor molds... he didnt shut down. People in this hobby do this as a side business. So don't expect people to reply very quickly. Also, there is another member who bought fettprides female armor molds shenphong
Oh okay! Thank you for letting me know! I also reached out to fettpride but saw that his website is down and his email is no longer working, my message just bounced back.

Oh okay! Thank you for letting me know! I also reached out to fettpride but saw that his website is down and his email is no longer working, my message just bounced back.
Yeh, he's a thief... unfortunately he took peoples money and didnt deliver anything but empty promises.

You could always buy a female plastic torso mannequin with a comparable bust size and cut out your plates using the available printable templates as well (y)

Would this require having a 3D printer?
The way I think Mythos was going was to buy a cheap hollow plastic female mannequin torso, print out (on paper) something like the rafalfett templates and use a dremel to cut out the armor shapes from the mannequin plastic. It'd be about the right depth, although your return edge might be a little too thin. It's a budget option that'll require some cutting and grinding skills, but might be a decent result. Good luck!

The way I think Mythos was going was to buy a cheap hollow plastic female mannequin torso, print out (on paper) something like the rafalfett templates and use a dremel to cut out the armor shapes from the mannequin plastic. It'd be about the right depth, although your return edge might be a little too thin. It's a budget option that'll require some cutting and grinding skills, but might be a decent result. Good luck!
You could also search "female boba fett" on Etsy and get a bunch of plastic and 3D printed options as well from $90-150 bucks

This thread is more than 2 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back