Fandangofett read this

Ok Jim.

Jimsidious I'm going to be very honest with you. You have every right to have your freedom on the board, to call me out, to message me, to command a certain level of service. Honestly I commend you for your efforts. You have a go-getter attitude. Now, I have all 4 messages from you that have collected in my inbox now from Monday. My intent was to respond in a timely matter and to come through with all I had clearly laid out in our transaction. I believe you now have your boots, commissioned and complete and your toes spikes from MCR. And now you have the refund from the spikes that which you paid for ($70). Please review your thread.

As you had mentioned in your messages "Just refund me and we're through" or "Just refund me and we are done". I have refunded and will oblige you.

In this hobby, set backs, time between messages, money lost, it's par for the course. I don't need to tell you that. We keep coming back both buyers and sellers for the love of the inevitable and ne'er completion of our projects. And for me, I'm fairly new. In fact I only started selling on TDH a year ago. This is my hobby as much as it is yours. Thank you for the growing pains. It only validates me because I've touched enough hobbyists to get to that one that just wasn't perfect.

So when you post or mildly harass (not saying it was harassment) a seller or someone working on a commission, it's not their first. Won't be their last. Because, and I don't speak for all my colleagues, because they may do a better job and even have a better track record, we can't please everyone. And I failed this time.

But I won't fail at "we are done". So Jim, you won't need any more boots from me. There some other reputable sellers such as CAboots and some sellers on ebay if you ever need another pair. I thank you so much for you business and growth. From now on I will take the lessons that you have bestowed graciously up me and apply them to my future customers.

You can reply back about my lack of communication, untimely refund. But, honestly, it's just going to make a reputation for yourself. I would just stand by your words, the request as in, "We are done."

Wishing you luck on your build,

Fandango

I won't take part on this matter, but usually this kind of posts are the last resort after a bad communication, lack of updates in a long time and its purpose is to call out the seller (when every other method of communication failed). This should have stayed in PM.

I won't take part on this matter, but usually this kind of posts are the last resort after a bad communication, lack of updates in a long time and its purpose is to call out the seller (when every other method of communication failed). This should have stayed in PM.
if your referring to me this couldnt remain in PM because he never replied to my messages AT ALL I infact had to as he states "call him out" in order to get my refund which was shorted 10$, he says the last 4 messages I sent him, those were just this week in trying to get a response from him in the last 16 days from which he told me he was going to refund me, this post was simply me getting his attention rather than resorting to admin
FandangoFett I wasnt going to say anything to you after our transaction was complete but since you made that last comment saying its my reputation??? all I asked for was communication and I stated multiple times im in no rush just wanted communication...... you never told me you got my payment you never told me the boots were being started you never told me there was a delay when I didnt get my boots in a month like you said I would I had to bomb you with messages then after all this you still never told me how long I was to wait so in actuality I sent you money with out any return for an open ended amount of time all I asked for was communication Im glad other people got good services from you but you need to treat all customers the same when they are shelling out almost 400$ and the spikes were 80 not 70 check the messages.

This thread is more than 2 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back