Jet Pack ESB JP Grebblies?

DanzoFett

Active Hunter
Hi guys,

not sure if this has come up regarding this,I've been going through my found parts list still to find which is quite small now...lol..then noticed the JP parts on the underside,for the life of me I can't see these on the ESB JP I've seen them from pre pro 1 to ESB promotional then on ROTJ stunt which is different,so I'm assuming the ESB JP is a one off,then there is 1 to promo & lastly the ROTJ stunt meaning 3 in total?....sorry if this has been done already....

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Seem to recall the ESB was missing the lower greebs. Something I heard AFTER I bought the resin copies cause I assumed I should have them.

I've always operated under the knowledge that nothing is on the bottom of the ESB. Presumably, the 3 ROTJ hero JP greeblies were on the inside recessed area, but there is neither pictures nor evidence to prove as much. So, an ESB JP without bottom and backside greeblies is accurate.

Here's an image I compiled a while ago:

Jetpacks.jpg

The Supertrooper/Pre-Pro #1/Pre-Pro#3 jetpack had a one of a kind setup with the greeblies on the bottom of the jetpack, while the other ESB era jetpacks had those greeblies on the lower back area (as seen in the Pre-Pro #2 and Promo #1 - or pre ROTJ suits). The ROTJ era jetpacks had 2 extra greeblies on the bottom.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back