Electronics fans and speakers etx

ghostface944

New Hunter
Hello. I’d would really appreciate some help if possible. I’m working on my second helmet I’ve got vet done atm. Last year I did a punk spin on boba and now I’m doing the original boba helmet.

After wearing my helmet last year i found that I had quite a few problems that I’m looking on fixing for this years con.

First I was wondering if anyone has any solution to the T visor fogging up as it happened a lot through the day.

Second the heat / cooling. Ideally I’d like to have a fan in the helmet I thought a fan at the back of the helmet would be the best placement as it had the cut out detail on the back but since I’ve seen that stormtrooper helmets have 2 micro fans in them.

Third is the hearing. Again I’ve seen some videos about microphones and headphones but i really don’t have a clue on anything like that.

Fourth is my speaking. I’ve seen a few microphone speaker type things that could help but unsure what the best option might be.

And finally I would like some way of the rangefinder being able to come down and then bac up with a click of a button. I’ve seen a video on it but I have no idea what electrics you’d need to do to it.

Thank you for reading. And help at all would really be appreciated. Thank you once again

Answers for fog and cooling are a fan. Search for turbine fan usb and you’ll find one that is easy to mount and power.

For range finder movement, you are looking for a servo kit. There are several on Etsy to pick from,

ghostface944
I thought this post looked familiar. Looks like you posted the same thing - twice already.
Electrics, Fans and audio etc
....and...
Helmet electrics, fan , audio etc

I'll just copy and paste my reply from that.
1659980214074.png

I been in this crazy world of cosplay for a couple years now. And like you, I still have yet to find a solution for the heat inside my helmet.
I'll set this up like TKOK has done with my suggestions....

Fans: I live in Washington State and the 501st Garrison Titan has a member who sells helmet fans I just this week ordered his two fan kit. One fan for my helmet and the other for my daughters Boushh Helmet. His sales link is:

Speaker: I had an Aker 1505 but didn't like it that much. I have on order a MiCom 2.0 setup that should be in my possession next month - September. If you're not familiar with the MiCom 2.0 setup here is a 9 minute video demo on the product:

Range Finder: Just like TKOK stated, Neo Fett (aka: BH-51512 ) has an outstanding kit. I absolutely love mine (See Below) I bought the version where the button is hidden in my glove on the palm of my hand and my finger activates it! But there are other options too. BH-51512 actually has a sales thread right here on The Dented Helmet - in the Cargo Hold:

irons-range-finder-gif-1-gif.gif

Best of luck in whatever you decide to do!
:cool:(y)

-Iron

This thread is more than 1 year old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back