EFX Helmet Pics at Celebration 9

hvacdon

Active Hunter
BF7.jpgBF6.jpgBF7.jpgBF4.jpgBF3.jpgIMG_20190411_140913.jpgBF2.jpgIMG_20190412_131240.jpgIMG_20190412_131238.jpgIMG_20190412_131249.jpgIMG_20190411_140817.jpgIMG_20190411_140823.jpgIMG_20190411_140829_1.jpg
Here's some cropped shots of the EFX prototype helmet on display at their booth. When I talked to the rep, he was a new guy so he could say when it would be in production....

Attachments

• BF5.jpg
    BF5.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 504
I'm no expert, and probably won't ever be, but I think they could have done a better job on the paint. I realize it's a prototype and the
production model could easily be different, but I would think the prototype would normally be the "The Crown Jewel" especially if you were going to display it for everyone to see for the first time !! I might be going down the wrong road on this, I've been known to be wrong once before, maybe more if you talk to the wife ??

Thanks, for the pics, Don!

Looks like it’s already up for preorder at Bait. I guess it’s a decent price and I hope the production version is better. Guess I’ll see since I went ahead and bit the bullet. Just a heads up, preordering at bait you have to pay up front. Fingers crossed I get it this decade.

Hey Will,

I'm really interested in how the finished helmet looks! If digital pictures are still being used by the time you receive it, hopefully you can post some pics !! The guy I talked with was being evasive on any time frame comments, makes you wonder ?

Yeah, somewhere around there....I guess they're not to interested in making it look to good for the price they want for it !

Hey Will,

I'm really interested in how the finished helmet looks! If digital pictures are still being used by the time you receive it, hopefully you can post some pics !! The guy I talked with was being evasive on any time frame comments, makes you wonder ?
Hey, Don. I’ll be sure to put it under good lighting and get some quality pictures. That’s a bit shady they don’t have a time frame. They’ve been working an ESB Fett helmet for about seven years, I’m surprised we’re seeing anything at all.

The one at Celebration Chicago was from the factory, not Dom's painted prototype anymore. According to the owner, Bryan Ono, it's shipping in June/July. An interview BFFC contributor James Clarke did from the floor:

Do you know which places are offering preorders? Or if they have this news on the website?

According to Bryan Ono, BAIT is the exclusive retailer in the United States to start. Amerang has the international exclusive, also for now. I see it's on Zavvi as well but they've marked it up in price from the $379 MSRP.

Appreciate the pics...went ahead a picked one up as well...will be a nice addition to the Fett lineage display : )....

Last edited:
This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back