EE3 Blaster Color?

spyder918

Jr Hunter
Is there an official screen accurate color for the barrel of the ESB EE3 blaster? I noticed most are black but I'm looking at a vendor now and his blasters are more on the bronze side. Is this accurate?

1651681105719.png

spyder918
So, I see you have two questions:

Question 1: Is there an official screen accurate color for the barrel of the ESB EE3 blaster?
Question 2: I noticed most are black but I'm looking at a vendor now and his blasters are more on the bronze side. Is this accurate?

Answer 1: I'm not a real expert on ESB EE-3 Blasters and for that I'd refer to the 501st's CRL, which shows this as the reference picture...
1651812043226.png

And this as the description....
1651812100257.png

As the residents experts on ALL things ESB Fett, for me, personally, I'd turn to either BudaFett or Krewkid82 .

Answer 2: Not taking color into consideration, the overall shape of the ESB EE-3 and the vendor that makes this that you are looking at, it looks good. But honestly I'd hit up Sidewinder if you are seriously considering a good ESB EE-3 blaster.

Again, I'm not expert on ESB Fett, just taking in past observations.

Best,
-Iron

Last edited:
The metal parts of the webley should resemble blued steel which on my real one is a grey/blue satin finish. Some folks seem to think it should be bronzey, maybe cos many other flare guns are made of bronze or brass. I found Revell #9 anthracite or RAL7021 a good match to my original's finish A very light gun metal drybrush over the top, slightly heavier on the edges gives a good representation.

This thread is more than 1 year old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back