Jet Pack EBS jet pack Dental file

Hi Guys,

Has anyone got a photo of the dental file for the ESB jectpack ? I read somewhere there is a blue dental file on the jetpack, but I've scoured the gallery and can't see it anywhere ?...maybe it's just my fading eyesight, but how on earth someone discovered it is beyond me .

thanks

93233244-9F77-4C89-9F8E-CF06CDF29C1A.jpg

There's the file! Not on the jetpack tho

If you follow the link to the build thread that Drax posted above, it'll take you right to page two. Scroll all the way to the bottom of page two to the last group of Jetpack photos. It shows a very clear picture of where it's located - in front of the stabilizer, and slightly toward center. Unfortunately, for some reason, it's not letting me save/re-post the photo from his build thread onto yours. It's not required for Basic approval, only Level 3.

Thanks guys....just seems crazy that anyone managed to learn that its there in the first place....I can't see it any of the gallary photos, but thanks again...I'll use this guide to add mine :)
cheers
P

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back