Easter Egg's at Disney World Star Wars Galaxy Edge

NikTomas

New Hunter
My wife and I went to the opening week/end of Star War's Galaxy's Edge at Disney World's Hollywood Studios. While waiting for our crew to be called on Smuggler's Run, I spotted this among some old mess galley "junk" and dishes. (Sorry the second picture is blurry, but I'm short and this was a tall shelf)

Do you see what I see?

IMG_9994.JPG
IMG_9995.JPG

hvacdon Thanks!. Yeah, Disney has a tendency to bolt down, lash/secure everything. Otherwise I'm pretty sure the parks would have to be restocked/themed every night. LoL.

The whole land is filled with easter eggs. Not just Star Wars either, if you look around hard enough in Dok Ondars Den of Antiquities, you'll find a certain Ark that Indy fights a bunch of Nazis for. Also, if you translate the Aurebesh throughout the land you'll find some interesting things written.

I need to spend more time translating the Aurebesh and playing with Disney Play app. The park is just incredible and hasn't been too busy.

For sure! Now is a good time to go. With the kiddos back in school and Hurricane Dorian scaring a lot of people away the park isn't too crowded right now. I work at the Studios and there is usually a lull between when school resumes and October. A little more than normal right now probably because people are worried of the threat of storms.

We are headed back tomorrow, I'll translate more. Yeah I saw a bunch of them in Dok Ondars.

Zon that's good info. Do you enjoy working there?

Zon That's great to hear. Lucky indeed.

BudaFett Ahh, my wife and I were there most Saturday afternoon/evening. We'll have to meet up next time. We took a picture with their new double zoom camera system. That was pretty cool.

Hey all, just joined the thread. My son and I went down from Jax for the day and nerded out (he’s 5). Out of the 20 times we’ve been there this year this trip was amazing. Had a brief but awesome interaction with Fett on the far, far away show. Never seen him so happy. My son literally yelled “I’m sorry your dad died”.

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back