Does anyone know where to get this piece?

JangoUri

Active Hunter
Hey guys, I´m trying to find this piece but I really don´t know where to look for :facepalm :confused :confused . I mean the piece wich is around the LED. Any source would be very pleased. Thanks!!

piece.jpg

asok

Well-Known Hunter
The only problem with that on is that it runs on something like 40 volts! I have one, it looks nice but, done not work.

Ripcode

Well-Known Hunter
asok said:
The only problem with that on is that it runs on something like 40 volts! I have one, it looks nice but, done not work.

You pull out the existing bulb and replace it with a low voltage one. That is what I have to do with my Boba LED.

Ripcode

Well-Known Hunter
Well on the red plastic one (Boba version), I just used my Dremel to cut off the shaft below the threaded section and pulled the light out.

You couldn't do that with the Jango version??

pinoyfett

New Hunter
That's a regular LED bulb and a matching holder (just mounted lower by Seeker as he explained in his thread). Its commonly available at electronic kit stores. There are 2 sizes - regular and small. Regular is closer to the real thing.
I got mine for less than the equivalent of $1. I just don't know how much it will be in other locations.