dents in RS kit

Password

New Hunter
Hi.
My project is a Boba Fett Rotj. My kit is RS. I have a question with the right chest plate. Apparently it must have a dent in the right plate, but my kit doesn't.
Another dent on the lower back is also missing. Do you know if the absence of both dents is a problem for the 501?
thank you

Hi.
My project is a Boba Fett Rotj. My kit is RS. I have a question with the right chest plate. Apparently it must have a dent in the right plate, but my kit doesn't.
Another dent on the lower back is also missing. Do you know if the absence of both dents is a problem for the 501?
thank you

The RS kit is a fan sculpt with no lineage to the screen worn armour. This means there’s some things that are slightly off. You’ll have to add the missing dents. This can be done by heating the rear of the plates with a lighter and pushing it with a blunt object.

As well as the stuff you’ve mentioned, there’s also missing damage on one of the knees and the right shoulder too.

Hi.
thank you

It would be a problem for a RotJ, but good for a SE RotJ.

dents created!!!

Attachments

• IMG_20200813_211152.jpg
    IMG_20200813_211152.jpg
    7.8 MB · Views: 141
This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back