Decal help

Sixxgunn13

Well-Known Hunter
anyone know where i can find the correct size for each decal...for helmet,chest and bell.

i will have some printed up ASAP

thx

GrottyFurball

Active Hunter
I believe Evan4218 has the most accurate decals for the chest and shoulder but not too sure if he has helmet ones. You could ask him, I heard the chest emblem was about 2 1/4"

Lucksy31

Well-Known Hunter
Preferred Vendor
I have the Ear Declas for the helmet, and the Chest Emblem as well. I can make as many as you needed, I own a small Vinyl graphics shop and can do small or single runs. Just let me know.
-Lucksy31
www.DeLucksDesigns.com

Musical Fett

Active Hunter
I just received ear decals from Lucksy31, and they are awesome. Can definately speak highly of not only the quality of the decals, but also the great service. Received them in a few days of contacting him. The look great.

Sixxgunn13

Well-Known Hunter
thx for the reply guys...

I just PM'd Lucky, thanking him for the info.

i will leave the decal selling to him. :cheers

I too work at a company that does the same, but on a larger scale.

i plan to paint all the logos on my helmet and armor. i have a degree in FA.. so if i can't paint that, i suck...lol (plus that means i wasted 4 yrs in university):lol:

i love painting(oils),sculpting, drawing(nudes:love )... i know if i had the time i would tackle most of the work myself...but i'm getting married in 2 months and trying to save for a home.

and there are already talented artists making stuff who have seen the real thing in person i cant beat that.. plus i don't want to step on any toes.

i will build a few things here and there. but mainly leave it to the experts:cheers

anyhoo, this is just a test and a frind of mine is doing a ESB fett as well. so if he decides to do the decal thing i will give him a set.

again thx
Arnold