Current State of Cruzer and his molds

MinuteFett

Active Hunter
Hey everyone,

As you may have noticed, Cruzer has been absent from TDH, and has been spending more of his time away from the prop community.
Cruzer and I have come to an agreement and I have now taken ownership of his molds and will be continuing his legacy. This is a fantastic opportunity for me and I will be working diligently over the next couple of weeks learning his methods and ensuring that I will be able to provide the same high quality products he has the past ten years.

I’ve obtained some of his strategies and techniques along with the names of his products and I will ensure all future jango props will still be made from high quality cold cast resin backed fiberglass.

For orders or questions, feel free to comment/message me. I’ll be adding a For Sale post to the cargo hold once I feel comfortable enough with the quality of the products.

The first casts.
8C6B6607-F224-48D8-9F72-63BC83D73E91.jpeg
0D70ED1D-096B-4D7A-B25E-9AE95CCABD61.jpeg

These are the BKBT molds acquired from Cruzer correct? Have you purchased the helmet molds (both smooth and dented) as well?

1 thing Cruzer did when he sold his gauntlet kits and helmet kits was that he provided all the necessary nuts/bolts/screws, visor, and gauntlet greeblies (gauntlet switches, lights, plunger buttons) to assembly them. Will you continue that or should we expect to source that ourselves?

These are the BKBT molds acquired from Cruzer correct? Have you purchased the helmet molds (both smooth and dented) as well?

1 thing Cruzer did when he sold his gauntlet kits and helmet kits was that he provided all the necessary nuts/bolts/screws, visor, and gauntlet greeblies (gauntlet switches, lights, plunger buttons) to assembly them. Will you continue that or should we expect to source that ourselves?
Yes I acquired everything. Just haven’t had time to cast the helmets. I of course will be selling production helmet jango molds.

I will be providing everything cruzer did and will be contacting dark side to acquire the same metal greeblies and accessories for both the helmets and gauntlets, along with looking for a source to provide metal darts for every knee purchase.
Another thing I will be doing is, purchasing metal darts and grappling hooks in bulk so that you don’t have to source anything other than glue :)

just started hunting down jango parts and was wondering why cruzer wasn't responding. Now I know! Good to know molds and casts are in good hands and will be continuing.

I am very very NEW to all this. Is the resin lightweight?
Since you have molds, is it one-size-fits-all?
I'm guessing that we all get to customize the paint/weathering.
Sounds pretty awesome

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back