Conecting the gun to the stock


New Hunter
I've found a cap gun that should work well for my esb gun and i think i'm going to be making a wood stock, my question is...

What are you guys using as the U-shaped part that connects the gun handle to the stock?

thank, GC
my old neighbour works in metal processing and stuff, so when I said what I wanted and what it was for and gave him a template, he made mine out of 3mm thick aluminium, doesn't bend, and is paintable.

I first made one out of plexi-glas, and it hold the gun together, but it was extremely fragile.
ok thanks guys, I just called a few sign shops around here and found one that's willing to sell me some sintra, but I think I will see about getting the part cut in metal... I'll let you know how it turns out.

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.