Chest Plate LED Pannel

Neo Fett

Active Hunter
So I was about to place my order with Fettronics but I was promoted with a choice of various patterns. Which is the most accurate/501st approved?
Capture.PNG

I'm also at that point of needing to place a order with fettronics but I'm trying to figure out is what is the best pattern for ROTJ fett ?

rotj basic approval doesn't need to have lights just " two slots cut into breast plate backed with translucent film" only need lights for tier two approval . anything higher than basic approval is handled by the bounty hunters guild

rotj basic approval doesn't need to have lights just " two slots cut into breast plate backed with translucent film" only need lights for tier two approval . anything higher than basic approval is handled by the bounty hunters guild

Very interesting, thanks for that! I've been holding off on involving myself with the BHG as some of them here seem, well a bit serious if you know what I mean. I guess I don't care that much what level certification I get either; I'll know my Boba will be awesome, and that's all that really matters.

@ZenixNet @fettfw3, my own opinion, and the board I purchased for my ROTJ is the RafalFett sequence. Raff has put in a lot of investigative work to come up with that, and while it's somewhat ESB based, there's some evidence they might have been the same. So few screen frames with any display, in the end I think it's what makes you happiest.

Last edited by a moderator:
I just received my display from Hotpockets. I got the RotJ Rafalfett sequence. Very happy with it. Just got to figure out how to attach it...

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back