Calling all UK fetts...

Hiya, nother newbie from the UK. Buying my first Fett but eventually looking to make my own custom so will be sure to come calling for help (y)

Hey Steve, I didn't know you were a biker :eek: I only just got rid of my Kawasaki GPX600R :cry

btw welcome aboard new Fett people :D

alright mate, yeah im a biker, bought myself a mint condition Kawasaki Ninja ZX6R J2, lovin it, why did you sell your bike, that was a bit silly now wasnt it :lol:

"Nobby" there are a few of us from Norfolk, im just outside of Norwich, sort of inbetween bury st edmunds and Norwich. :D Where you from??

Last edited by a moderator:
Im soon to be a Boba aswell, although im having my suit built for me as my paint skills arnt great:cry I'm not too far from you in Norfolk:D

"marcel" have you done any events with the norwich star wars club??

Its just that i missed an event and i saw some pics from it and there was another sandie there that looks like yours in your avatar??? Plus my mate Mark said that the guys name was Marcel!! if your not then this is a bit spooky :confused LOL

Not sure how I missed this thread, but still. Another U.K. Fett here, from Yorkshire but not really resident anymore unless you count my yearly vacation back in blighty. I'm a Biker too but into chops and cruisers rather than fast glass, not that it matters. :)

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back