Bringing back the FPH Boba Fett Helmet

shenphong

Active Hunter
Many folks out there know that I've had the FP Fem fett gear for the last few years and I wanted to announce that I'll be working with the FP FPH helmet now as well. A local member of the 501st recently handed off the master and molds this past weekend after evaluating my work with vader and other projects. Recognizing that it was going to waste sitting in storage, I offered to take it off his hands and am happy to be able to offer it back to the community as well as provide a base for more future projects. Looking forward to being able to bring the FPH back to the community along with a few surprises and changes to the design for future iterations, but I hope the Fett folks enjoy it as much as some of the Vader folks have liked my Vader gear.

JfB23MXl.jpg

8vwhmkJl.jpg

Nice, I've seen photos. Built up, these are really beautiful helmets, one of my local 501st garrison's Fett uses one and his looks fantastic, 14killstripes (his facebook page) I believe.

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back