Bossk Bradford Based Bossk

Ant79

New Hunter
I recently finished my Bossk build. While it doesn't come close to the quality of some of the builds I've been seeing, considering it's my first attempt at a build of any kind I'm pretty pleased with it! I've been working on it (on and off) since October last year. Lot's of research into threads on this and other forums. It's been really challenging but I've had loads of fun, and finally getting to wear it for SWCE 2016 was a treat (in spite of the immense sweating!). Here is some photos of various points of the build;

Firstly I made the head, I wore this for a small independant SW con in Manchester in December 2015;

94B0FC13-5B08-49B8-BB57-41FE1C956E8D.JPG3596DABF-DB38-4E04-8CDA-02D5B3F8CDE7.JPG4.JPG6.JPG

Then I got to work on the rest;

8.JPGIMG_6328.JPGIMG_6623.JPGIMG_6688.JPGIMG_6689.JPG

Oh, and the suit of course. The suit still needs a fair bit doing to it (weathering, cable webbing, valves etc);
IMG_6695.JPG

Getting out there and meeting other costumers was so much fun, I definitely have the bug now and will continue to improve my costume. Without a doubt though, the highlight of the weekend for me was meeting Alan Harris. It was achingly brief but he's a lovely fellow and I got the photo to prove it!!!

Bossk v Chewie.jpgBossk & IG-88.jpgbossk & boba.jpgIMG_6768.JPG

Please feel free to leave advice / constructive criticism (be gentle, it's my 1st time!). For now however, I need to get back to work on the suit.

Cheers, Ant.

Yeah, as you can see we got off on the wrong foot but soon made up haha;
image1.JPG
His outfit was great though, was he on stilts or just really tall?

Hey Ant, I briefly met you at Celebration Europe and I finally signed up on TDH and found this thread.

Seeing your mask in person inspired me to re-make my own (basically you shamed me into it :p).

Easy Stew,
How's tricks? Saw your stuff on thebhg and Sentinel Squads FB page. Helped me with alot of suit research! Love the new mask, well done sir!

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back