Boushh Armor/Tanks

DarthCorndog

New Hunter
Hello!

I am currently in the process of making Boushh. Right now I'm stuck on the armor/tanks. I'd prefer to buy them finished, ready to wear but I am having no luck with finding ones that are CRL approved. This has taken my down the road of 3D printing them.

At present I'm having issues finding 3D files for the armor/tanks. Does anyone know the location of CRL approved files that can be used?

Thank you!

Dunno about CRL files but check out Kill Stripe Studios on Facebook (associated with Clothears in the UK). They make finished Boushh tanks...might take a bit but great quality.

My wife got her whole Boushh build from essentially these two vendors...its a great product and 501st approved!

Dunno about CRL files but check out Kill Stripe Studios on Facebook (associated with Clothears in the UK). They make finished Boushh tanks...might take a bit but great quality.

My wife got her whole Boushh build from essentially these two vendors...its a great product and 501st approved!

Thank you! I'll check them out.

DarthCorndog
I built a Boushh for my kid just last year, there's me and her just a couple weeks ago....
ECCC - Pic 21.jpg

...and obtained my Collar Armor and Tanks from a guy calling himself Dark Shadow (He's over on the RPF). In an effort to save time he fully finished these for me and to get it closer to the 501st CRL I didn't have to change too much - only modify the tanks, paint only. Here is what I got from him (Helmet is from Sandman)....
Helmet, Collar Armor and Tanks.jpg

Collar Armor - Front View.jpg

For the Collar, I opt'd to add in the suede pad as per the CRL....
501st - Collar Armor - Suede Pad.jpg

Pad - Pic 2.jpg

The tanks again I tweaked a little bit but they looked way different than what I got. Here they are before...
Tanks - All - Before.jpg

And here they are after I made my modifications...
Tanks - All - After.jpg

Aside from a little paint work I also stained the leather to give it that more orange-ish finish to it. He did a great job with the base, I just took it that extra mile.

Last year when I reached out to Scott - that's who Dark Shadow is. He was easy to get a hold of and it was about a month and a half till I got the stuff. My experience with him was that communication was good throughout the sale and even post sale. Not that it matters but he is out of Maryland. And he provided updates. Here is his contact info: icabel98@aol.com

Best of luck in whatever you decide to do!

Cheers,
-Iron

DarthCorndog
I built a Boushh for my kid just last year, there's me and her just a couple weeks ago....
View attachment 235310

...and obtained my Collar Armor and Tanks from a guy calling himself Dark Shadow (He's over on the RPF). In an effort to save time he fully finished these for me and to get it closer to the 501st CRL I didn't have to change too much - only modify the tanks, paint only. Here is what I got from him (Helmet is from Sandman)....
View attachment 235303
View attachment 235304

For the Collar, I opt'd to add in the suede pad as per the CRL....
View attachment 235306
View attachment 235307

The tanks again I tweaked a little bit but they looked way different than what I got. Here they are before...
View attachment 235308

And here they are after I made my modifications...
View attachment 235309
Aside from a little paint work I also stained the leather to give it that more orange-ish finish to it. He did a great job with the base, I just took it that extra mile.

Last year when I reached out to Scott - that's who Dark Shadow is. He was easy to get a hold of and it was about a month and a half till I got the stuff. My experience with him was that communication was good throughout the sale and even post sale. Not that it matters but he is out of Maryland. And he provided updates. Here is his contact info: icabel98@aol.com

Best of luck in whatever you decide to do!

Cheers,
-Iron
Thank you for the information.

Everything looks amazing in your pics. <3

This thread is more than 1 year old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back