"Boba's Loft" Diorama

Just finished the weathering. It is a bit strong, but it is okay for Luke Bespin, who has gone through a lot.

IMG_9188.JPG

IMG_9183.JPG

IMG_9180.JPG

IMG_9181.JPG

Unbelievable... i can't imagine how much money (I'm always too stingy to pay the customs) and time you've spend for this incredible stuff :D Your work is amazing!!!

Finally I received the new Imperial uniform. By this occasion I also replaced the mannequin, to get him a more fitting pose.

Here is the comparison "before" and "after". Hope you like him.

be6d91a13d2a9818f35a50657e3bd0ec.jpg

e29fde90c00848c071db66b4b20eaec9.jpg

6e961c340d28f57442c2345e570e6dfd.jpg

Too funny, I just went through all your pics since page 1 and was going to suggest posing Tarkin in the wide leg/hands behind the back pose. But it seems you had the same idea in mind haha. You killed it, this pad is sweet. You mind me asking what state you live in?

Sent from my iPhone

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, I was planning to change the pose for quite a while. But I wanted to wait for the uniform, to get it done in one step.

I am living in Germany.

Too funny, I just went through all your pics since page 1 and was going to suggest posing Tarkin in the wide leg/hands behind the back pose. But it seems you had the same idea in mind haha. You killed it, this pad is sweet. You mind me asking what state you live in?

Sent from my iPhone

Yes, I was planning to change the pose for quite a while. But I wanted to wait for the uniform, to get it done in one step.

I am living in Germany.

Damn I was hoping it was somewhere in the US, I'd love to see this. Fantastic job man, congrats

Sent from my iPhone

WOWWWW Just nice!!! do you have kids? would be so awesome to show their SW fans friends this place, it's like a museum! haha

This is museum quality, here. I went to Disneyland this summer and they had a Star Wars display setup, and it didn't compare to this. Absolutely incredible.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back