Boba Maker VS MOW Jetpack Size Question

bh19812

Active Hunter
Quick Question. Is the Boba Maker Boba Fett Jetpack smaller than the MOW one? I am 5'7" and have a MOW, and the CRL model is 5'10" and has a Boba Maker. I am asking because my MOW jetpack looks a little big on me, where as the Boba Maker looks good on someone 5'10". Thanks

I recall reading somewhere on the forum that the MoW is bigger. Can’t find the thread that had the size comparison. In saying that, bobamaker has changed jetpack and harness design in past few months.

Quick Question. Is the Boba Maker Boba Fett Jetpack smaller than the MOW one? I am 5'7" and have a MOW, and the CRL model is 5'10" and has a Boba Maker. I am asking because my MOW jetpack looks a little big on me, where as the Boba Maker looks good on someone 5'10". Thanks

Hey Sean,

I recently just bought a BM jetpack and sold my MOW. The MOW is bigger by a bit. Side by side, the overall shape looks more bulky on the MOW, while the BM looks slightly smaller/more compact. Hope this helps

I personally have a BM jet pack and I’m 5’11. The man of war is bigger and I wouldn’t think it would look right on my frame , I think you are pretty close to my height also
88AAE2C7-6BF3-430E-8063-117D242A65BB.jpeg

Hey Sean,

I recently just bought a BM jetpack and sold my MOW. The MOW is bigger by a bit. Side by side, the overall shape looks more bulky on the MOW, while the BM looks slightly smaller/more compact. Hope this helps

Do you by any chance have a side by side comparison pic?

I have the DVH V3, and I'm 5'9. I feel like the proportions were pretty good for my frame (please excuse the poor lighting), hopefully that adds a little to the comparison.

Attachments

• 20190604_090233.jpg
    20190604_090233.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 284
I had to adjust my straps several times. My back is all crooked so it was hard to find a spot where it sat correctly and I could still put the armor on correctly.

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back