Boba Fresh finished

Strikesback1

New Hunter
I finally finished my boba fett costume in the mandalorian, it has been a work of months, doing things several times until I find the right finish but every effort has its reward.
IMG-20211023-WA0027.jpg
IMG-20211023-WA0015.jpg
IMG-20211023-WA0008.jpg

Great effort! Now you only need to gain some weight! :p
RamSkirata - I was just gonna say he simply needs to not work out for a month and maybe hit fast food for the next few weeks. But it shouldn't take too long to get that tire look in the mid-section.
1635187038941.png

Boba's Pot Belly.jpg

Just a nice soft pillow!

It does look great Strikesback1
BudaFett - Yep, a soft pillow would work too! Do you think that's what Temuera Morrison used? Or was he just legit out of shape?
1635187108175.png

-Iron

RamSkirata - I was just gonna say he simply needs to not work out for a month and maybe hit fast food for the next few weeks. But it shouldn't take too long to get that tire look in the mid-section.
View attachment 216576
View attachment 216577

BudaFett - Yep, a soft pillow would work too! Do you think that's what Temuera Morrison used? Or was he just legit out of shape?
View attachment 216578

-Iron
The funny thing is... I suspect Tem could still out-perform the majority of us. A little more fat doesnt mean youre un-fit.

The funny thing is... I suspect Tem could still out-perform the majority of us. A little more fat doesnt mean youre un-fit.
RamSkirata
Oh totally, I wasn't sayin' that just because you're a touch over weight doesn't mean you can't be a complete and utter bad ass! As a former member in the US Army, there are Army Rangers and Special Forces guys who you'd think be out of shape just by looking at them, but those guys can easily pass a PT test and if you put them in the ring with you, would very easily put you down. Hahaha!

Take Eric Esch (aka Butterbean) for example....
1092373-bb.jpg

That dude would knock me the hell out if I stepped in the ring. Hahaha!
1635191151823.png

Hahaha! And clearly Boba mopped the floor with them Stormtroopers too.

-Iron

Last edited:
View attachment 216576
View attachment 216577

View attachment 216578

-Iron
I was thinking of going the mandalorian route instead of ROTJ because the costume would suit my build better ( yes my mid section isn't what it once was)

I was thinking of going the mandalorian route instead of ROTJ because the costume would suit my build better ( yes my mid section isn't what it once was)
ChrisTTB - Don't let weight hold you back. I'm 6'2" and weight 240lbs. I made a ROTJ Fett....
Iron as Boba Fett.JPG

Yeah, I also could lose a few pounds, but I'd like to think I was able to pull it off. Hahaha!

-Iron

ChrisTTB - Don't let weight hold you back. I'm 6'2" and weight 240lbs. I made a ROTJ Fett....
View attachment 216598

Yeah, I also could lose a few pounds, but I'd like to think I was able to pull it off. Hahaha!

-Iron
You most certainly did, I love the newly painted look of mandalorian fett but in my heart I'm the ROTJ fett and seeing yours makes me want to finish mine.
Strikesback1's costume is awesome though.

This thread is more than 2 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back