Boba Fett on The Mandalorian

I KNEW it!!! "The Gunslinger episode gives it away...that's Boba walking up to the bounty hunter in the very last scene. CRAP!!! Now we'll all be emptying our wallets for "Old Man Boba" kits Lol
Isn't the mandalorian set only 5 years after ROTJ?

Isn't the mandalorian set only 5 years after ROTJ?
Yes, you're right...I keep forgetting that! So actually it would be a perfect time to bring him back and flesh-out his story...I'm sure he has plenty of bounty hunting left in him, not to mention probably a pretty fierce vendetta against Luke and Han lol

All I'm saying is that had to be boba fett! When the scene starts if you listen you can hear his suit make that radar noise from that ANH special edition jobba scene, then you hear his spurs from ESB, and as he bends down if you crank the brightness you can see a half shelter cape and shin tools! It's gotta be him or someone wearing his armour!

A most interesting article. I think that a short cameo or even brief interaction with Djin with Fett would be the best of both worlds. It would confirm that Boba Fett truly did survive and might add some short and sweet Fett action but then leave it open to do things with the character later on down the road while also leaving them space to do creative things with the new character or Djin

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back