Boba Fett Helmet Black Series Quality Question

Jaster Cole

New Hunter
5 years ago I paid FettPride over $3500 Cdn. for a complete set of Fett armor, jettpack, gauntlents, carbine, pistol and helmet. Needless to say I got scammed hard and have come to terms with the fact that I won't ever be getting anything from that loser.

So now I'm looking into getting a helmet to start with. Does anyone have anything to share with regards to the Fett Black Series helmet? From what I can tell it looks pretty sweet but I sure would love some experts opinions on its quality, size and accuracy.

Thanks in advance,

Jaster Cole

It’s a nice piece from afar for the price, but it is not screen accurate if that’s what you’re really going for.
Thanks for the response. Could you please expand on it not being screen accurate? It obviously doesn't have the wavy brow but what else is off concerning it's accuracy?

Here’s another I posted that may help.

I am currently working on getting more accurate ears and rangefinder made, my brother is a machinist and should be able to make them for me but he needs exact specs so I am working on how to get those, Id settle for just replacing the stalk with a longer one (the BS one is too short). Overall my repaint-in-progress is really making it pop, the rest of the inacuracies don't really bother me. I even ordered a cheap airbrush kit so I can avoid those annoying brush strokes.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back